Solid Steel Doorsets
NEOS Protect-IR Door Range are designed to protect against Intruder Resistance and are ideal for Personnel Entry to Commercial Properties / Fire Exit Doorsets for rear of buildings or remote locations.
The Standard Solid IR Door construction is also ideally suited for Bin Storage Rooms to High Rise Flats where damage often ensues during the removal of large communal rubbish bins. However the Enhanced IR models can afford protection against high ballistic or blast threat.
- The NEOS Protect-IR Doorsets are designed to combat unauthorized entry.
- Designed to meet SBD Standards for use within Commercial Properties as Controlled Personnel Entry or Fire Exit Escape
- Most combinations of locking arrangements can be incorporated – key entry, panic escape, access control
- All components are high durable quality for longevity of use
- Reliable and low on-going maintenance costs
- Fully welded doorleaf and frame construction incorporating steel plates both sides.
- Continuous stainless steel hinge for outward opening mode to deter tampering
- Insulated for thermal, acoustic and fire resistance properties
- Fully draught and weathersealed
- Tested models to European Standards prEN14351-1
- High security models available – please discuss
|| Available to very high physical protection
NEOS Protect Ltd offer a free Survey and Design service.
Common Sense Advice
Fire Exit Doorsets are often located at remote parts of the building and subject to the following concerns:-
- Open the Fire Exit Doors on a regular basis to prevent the door failing to open in emergency due to inactivity – eg build up of debris collecting under the door preventing escape, hinges seizing up, door dropping etc
- To combat intruders some Fire Exit Doors are subsequently fitted with additional security locks – chains and padlocks on crash bars, deadlocks etc. These MUST be released during “business hours” however consider fitting an appropriate Security Fire Exit Doorset. This eliminates the “human error” of failing to unlock a FE door and are designed to combat illegal entry.
- Make sure signage is clearly fitted internally and externally to indicate “escape route”